High Temperature Heat proof Tape
Heat Resistant High Temperature Adhesive Kapton Tape.Leaves no residues.High temperature application (over 450 F).No brittle after heating.Heat resistant tape is a polyester film tape with a high temperature resistant adhesive.
About this item
- Prime Quality—The heat tapes are made of high quality polyimide polymer film, heat resistant up to 260℃.
- Widely Use—Sublimating Print, Heat Transfer and Insulation, Wave Soldering
- Excellent Electrical Insulation—The heat press tape can keep PCB board components/electric motor from wave soldering, hold sublimation paper/ transfer vinyl/Teflon sheets/fabric in place.
- Different Size Combination: 4 rolls of heat resistant tapes, length in 33m, width in 3mm/5mm/8mm/12mm, resist high temperature from -73°C to 260°C（-99°F – 500°F）.
- No Residue Left—The thermal tape can be removed without residue on surface, easy to find the start of the tape with the yellow tab.